Saturday, June 16, 2007

set me free...


no one insisted on this.
no one thought it was important enough to ask me whether i wanted to be me or not.
no one wanted to set me free.
grow up in a set of lies..believing for all the moments that passed away that life would change some way.
i did not grow up wrong..but i learn't to accept early enough that somethings looked good only...only in know it sounds cliched but..in books..
maybe that is why these people wrote books like that!!they are depraved souls as well!
i do not know whether i have been who i wanted to be all these years or am i a prototype of a mould life had created for the likes of me..shapeless mass of under used energy.
yes..throughly under used..
but after a long time i realize that i am spent...what i had is no longer there..what remains in a mellowed down..grown up facads of that same girl who blindly wanted to be someone.
we grow up too fast now a days..and if you are like me..you will back out at sometime..realising that you have grown up way too fast and then stop wanting to knock yourself out at this throttling pace of things around you..
i want to stop..
i have stopped..
but the things around me have not..
and thus..i can't either..
i have other plans now..for what lies ahead..
i do not want things to be this way..i am just getting started..

No comments: