Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Confessions for this Week


1. I bunked two classes for absolutely no good reason and two more for a decent reason. None of it had anything to do with love, anger, or anything remotely awe-inspiring.

2. I ate 4 egg rolls in 3 days.

3. I picked up a fruit from beneath a tree on the side of the road and ate it. Twice.

4. I lost my temper and cried twice.

5. I learned some terrible things about one friend and don't know what to do with it.

6. I called the American Center Library up at least 15 times to confirm one list of 30 useless people.

7. I was rude to one person today. A junior.

8. I was glad today that I had someone who loved me. I am glad always, but especially today. And the concerned person did nothing GREAT, in fact he did NOTHING.

9. Today i made sure that I looked smarter than the rest 30 odd people going for a seminar. I thought it mattered...to me it did.

10. I swore a breakdown that involved breaking and burning every piece of remotely flammable article of a planned project.

11. I abused the daylights out of people all down the week; not on their face but by typing it in sms and then giggling to myself about it for the words sounded funny when i said them. I didn't send those sms.

12. I didn't study, not one bit.

Maybe I should do this more often.
Maybe.

No comments: