Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'' "

- Someone I do not know is reading my poems and choosing them for an event of embarrassment and discomfort scheduled for Friday the 13th. Bravo.

- Battles were fought and pitched on our grounds and we were not a part of it. Nor will we be.

- They will dance till the moon goes right up to the center of the sky.

- I lie. I don't like you.

- 9 Songs is a STUPID movie but i enjoyed the time i spent watching it.

- One of my friends is a chauvinistic, biased freak.

- I threw hot pink and violet gulal on black boxes and made it look funky.

- Went all the way to another state to have pasta in a shop that was closed.

- My room mate is going away for 2 weeks.

- Every memory is a trace of a tear.

- We live in an Utopia...yet some traces of happiness are so hard to find.

No comments: