Sunday, October 25, 2009

The need arises everyday to DO something. Every morning that I wake up I am swamped by the same irritating need. It is this need that haunts you till you go to bed and you are just going to bed for this need has totally exhausted you.
Always searching- always a thousand questions, always a thousand accuses and complaints.
I need to find a job, need to start liking my course, need to be happy, need to find a place of my own. They are all very categorical and selfish needs but they completely blindside me at any given time of the day.
And its is not just me- but everyone around me. This need is like a bad cold. A rash that creeps up your neck and covers your cheeks and you are most swamped with the need to cover it so as others cannot see it.
The need to think that you are better than the rest- when you just might not be. The need to not be hurt, not to feel disoriented, not to feel broken.

The need shall undo me one day.
And even then it will remain.

No comments: