Saturday, October 30, 2010

I will.

In an attempt to find a million things I will do- I know of the million I won't.
I know I have strange ideas and I like hurtling things at my mind at super sonic pace till everyone and everything is just a blur of colours to me.
Even when I know that if I drink anymore I will want to hurl all day next- I still don't stop.
Even when I know that it will scratch the baby pink skin on my conscience's hand, I still go ahead and tell you things that won't allow you to forget me- at least for today.
I am like that. Heartless and selfish to the end of my being.
I know you won't understand it at all- for it is all about me. Everything. At the end of every day. Is all about me.
If I don't exist- how will you?

So here I tell you- I will not love you any more than what I have.

I don't know what I will do however...

No comments: