Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some one who thought new me rather well tried analysing my handwriting yesterday.
This 'someone', I must add is absolutely certain that she has me understood and sorted out in the past 9 months or a little more that she has known me.
She said that I was NOT a spend thrift. Alternatively I was also willing to pay EXACTLY what the item was worth.
She said that I was properly and neatly egotistic. I sat apparently on top of the ego fence and dangled my nice heels.
I ALSO didn't have a double self- I was what I was- straight in your face.
However, I did keep things inside.
I could be a team leader AND a team player.
I didn't hang on to things in the past and I was willing to let go.

Clearly.

No one has been more right about my ego.
And SO wrong about my past.

1 comment:

Atraverssiamo said...

i want to see the nice heels :P