Sunday, June 28, 2009

...

The dull witted gray clouds like tears behind my lashes.
Waiting, expectant, holding onto the last smile.
The last kiss and the last written word.
Scared.
But you and me beloved.
You and me will be ok.

As the days pass I am trying to be ok. I know that this means nothing more than just something I did not get. Big deal. But then why is my world falling apart???
For the first time in my entire life I forgot my admit card for an exam...forgot to turn the page and check for the next question...left out 40 marks in a paper...
The more I think I will be ok the harder it becomes.
You, when I talk to you, you know I wanted this, I do not need to explain my heart break to you. Just hold me.

You stop mid way- telling me things you really want to but refrain. And I tell you that I rather deal with this with you than deal with it alone.

Why?

It feels like a bad break up...a bad nasty break up.

Fuck.

You and me. We will be ok. Some how.

1 comment:

Atraverssiamo said...

we will be ok!
all that we have was not because of the place.....what we had was because of US and you know just as well as i do......we cant lose it!