Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ordo ab chao

I have decided to get the word 'chaos' tattooed. Below this other symbol. It makes sense to me to add something more to that symbol- for apparently, both me and the other person in question who got it tattooed- didn't give it too much thought. We just picked a design that looked cool, remotely related to 'love'
So I have decided to add the word 'chaos' to it.
Chaos is a permanent state for me. Nothing else makes sense.
My mind is never at peace. I never have dreamless sleep. It never rests, I can get back to a dream, just where I left it off, in case I am not satisfied with how it ended. I can follow it, manipulate it at times.
My concentration span is lesser than that of a sparrow.

So now. When the word is done- the symbol will read- chaotic love.

For a change. Perfect.

5 comments:

Shaapla said...

It's NOT love! It is now chaotic fucking. THERE. I said it.

Jhinuk said...

Listen...there is this little curly thing that goes in the middle- that takes it beyond the fucking.
Chee!

Shaapla said...

There are many curly things that would still fit the accusation! So shutup. It's chaotic fucking!

AK said...

hahahha... Chaotic fucking? ROFL

AK said...

*Ordo ab chao deus jus*